The Smile New York Outreach in-school dental program is designed to be stress-free for our school partners.
Take these simple steps to have an in-school dentist visit your school:
- Schedule the date for our dental professionals to come to your school. You will receive permission forms from us prior to the scheduled date.
- Ask teachers to provide each student with a form to take home, be completed and signed by their parent/guardian, and returned to their teachers.
- Collect the signed forms and return them to Smile New York Outreach in the postage-paid envelopes we provide.
- When the day arrives, our dental team sets up their mobile dental office right in your school and provides each child the dental care they need.
- Every child seen by the dental team receives a FREE TOOTHBRUSH and a dental “report card” to take home.